Exhibitor and Sponsorship Terms and Conditions
Assignment of Exhibit Space:
Exhibitors who pre-register for booths early and are members will receive first choice. Remaining booths will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis upon receipt of registration from. Every effort will be made to honor first choice locations, but preferred sites are not guaranteed. Booths will only be confirmed once payment is received.
Payment is due in full upon registering for a booth.
Cancellations made before November 1, 2022, will be refunded 50% of full booth fee. Cancellations made after November 1 will not be eligible for a refund.
Booth must be setup Tuesday, November 29th, between the hours of noon and 6:00pm. Booths must not be dismantled or packed before the close of the show at 2:00pm Thursday, November December 1, 2022.
- Booths must be staffed by an exhibitor during official Expo Show Hours.
- Each exhibitor must wear an official NAI Conference badge at all times to gain access to the Resource Expo and concurrent session.
- Any live animal presentations or displays must have NAI approval and meet all hotel safety regulations and guidelines.
- Exhibitors should be aware of local regulations regarding fire/ safety and environment, to which they must adhere.
- The Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless NAI, its officers, members and employees from loss or expense (including legal expense) to any person or persons for or by reason of: any breach by the Exhibitor of this Agreement; any condition, defective or otherwise, of any apparatus, equipment or fixtures furnished by the Exhibitor in connection with its exhibit; and any act or omission of the said Exhibitor, its employees or agents. The Exhibitor‘s indemnity includes, but is not limited to, claims of copyright, trademark or patent infringement, unfair competition, and product liability. The Exhibitor expressly releases NAI and all aforementioned individuals from any and all claims for such loss, damage or injury. The Exhibitor assumes the entire responsibility for and hereby agrees to protect, indemnify, defend and hold harmless , the Event’s venue, their employees and agents against all claims, losses and damages to persons or property, governmental charges or fines and attorney’s fees arising out of or caused by the Exhibitor, or their employees’ or agents’ installation, removal, maintenance, occupancy or use of exhibit premises or a part thereof, excluding any such liability caused by the sole negligence of Event’s venue, or contracted third-party service provider, its employees and agents. Liability Insurance: Exhibitor shall obtain and keep in force during the term of the installation and use of the exhibit premises, policies of Comprehensive General Liability Insurance and Contractual Liability Insurance. Insuring and specifically referring to the Contractual liability set forth in this Exhibit. In an amount not less than $2, 0000.00 Combined single limit for personal injury and property damage.
- Exhibitors will receive an Resource Expo Manual
Specific guidelines on schedule, shipping, and space assignment will be provided 60 days prior to the conference. We will work with you to accommodate all of your needs.