Stop by the Resource Expo to bid on the amazing auction items and help support the scholarship fund! NAI provides grant assistance to professional interpreters to help offset the costs of professional development. The silent and live auction is a great way to give back to your profession by buying and donating auction items.
How to Donate
Please fill out the form below and take it with you to New Orleans.
Download a Donation Form
Please complete a Silent Auction Bid Sheet Form for each donation. Use the online form or the downloadable PDF to provide the following details about your donation:
- Title of Auction Item – Provide a short auction item name title for your donation
- Description of Auction Item – Provide a brief description of your donation. If your donation includes multiple items please indicate whether the items are a grouping. Please use a separate Bid Sheet Form for separate items. Feel free to include additional details that we may display with your bid sheet.
- Retail Value – Enter the retail value of your donation (at least a $25 retail value requested)
- Suggested Starting Bid (optional) – Enter your recommendation for a starting bid (NAI reserves the right to modify starting bid if designated)
Donated By – Please enter your name or business that should be recognized as the donor
- Email – Please enter the email where a thank you note / IRS donation letter may be sent
Note: Auction items not suitable for the auction or not bid on, will be used as door prizes or donated to charity.
Please turn in your completed form for each donation as soon as you determine what you will be donating – the earlier the better!
NAI needs you to submit forms prior to the conference so that we may prepare a catalog and spreadsheet of items, plan for auction tables and space, and generally prepare an optimal auction experience. We will also be posting the items on our conference webpage to alert attendees as to what wonderful things are coming! This form will be used as the onsite bidding form for your donation. You may include business cards with your form to display with your auction item if you like, as well as other related material (i.e. a menu if a restaurant donates a gift certificate) or other promotional material for your site or business.
Donating Items Onsite
If you are attending the convention, you may turn in your donation and completed bid sheet form at the NAI On-Site Auction Reception Desk near the Registration area.
For those not attending the conference, please ship your item to:
Attn: Jamie Jackson, Audubon Zoo Volunteer Dept.
6500 Magazine St.
New Orleans, LA 70118
Keep a copy of any shipping information so you may track its location if needed, and email your completed form to Auction Co-Chair Christine Revelas at email@example.com
. If no one from your site is attending, and you do not wish to ship, we will help you find a volunteer nearby who is coming and willing to carry your item – just send the form to the co-chair with the request in the notes section at the bottom.
NAI is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. Donations are tax deductible in accordance with applicable laws. Documents and information submitted to the State of Colorado under the Colorado Charitable Solicitations Act are available from the Office of the Secretary.