NOTE: Signing up to qualify for the volunteer rate is now closed. However, if you would like to be a part of the conference and want to volunteer we still have a few slots open. To volunteer please click on the signup portal or you may contact Walt Burgoyne at email@example.com for more information.
We need volunteers like you!
Volunteering at the NAI National Conference is a great way to give back to your field, learn more about what it takes to put on an NAI conference, and build relationships with fellow members.
NAI 2018 volunteers who are members, log at least eight hours of volunteer time, and stay at the host hotel receive a discounted registration rate of $285.
To get the volunteer rate, you will need to be signed up for 8+ hours on signup.com no later than October 21st and register for the conference no later than October 26th.
- Make sure you have a current individual membership.
- Book your hotel room. Be sure to save the confirmation number.
- Visit our volunteer portal and choose the slot(s) you would like to volunteer for and click on the Sign Up button. If the button is not available the slots are full. (New volunteers will be added to our database on Mondays. Once you have signed up for your volunteer slots, your NAI account should reflect your registration discounts by Tuesday morning of the following week. Please do not register until your account reflects the $285 registration rate.)
- Register for the conference. Enter your hotel confirmation number in the requested field.
- When you get to the conference, check in at the volunteer table.
- Enjoy the conference!
If you are not able to volunteer for the full eight hours (to receive the discount rate) but want to give back to your field. Please sign up – we would love to have you volunteer!
If you have any questions about volunteering at this year's conference, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Walt Burgoyne.
Thank you and we will see you in New Orleans!