We need volunteers like you!
Volunteering at the NAI National Conference is a great way to give back to your field, learn more about what it takes to put on an NAI conference, and build relationships with fellow members.
NAI 2019 volunteers who are members, log at least eight hours of volunteer time, and stay at the host hotel receive a discounted registration rate of $300.
To get the volunteer rate, you will need to be signed up for 8+ hours on signup.com no later than October 20th and register for the conference no later than October 27th.
- Make sure you have a current individual membership.
- Book your hotel room. Be sure to save the confirmation number.
- Visit our volunteer portal and choose the slot(s) you would like to volunteer for (note that the volunteer portal is not connected to the NAI website, so you will need to create a new login). Your NAI account should reflect your registration discount by Tuesday morning of the following week. Please do not register until your account reflects the $300 registration rate.)
- Register for the conference. Enter your hotel confirmation number in the requested field.
- When you get to the conference, check in at the volunteer table.
- Enjoy the conference!
If you are not able to volunteer for the full eight hours (to receive the discount rate) but want to give back to your field. Please sign up – we would love to have you volunteer!
If you have any questions about volunteering at this year's conference, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Monique Thompson.
Thank you and we will see you in Denver!