Advanced (Through October 20, 2019)
| Commercial Plus Member
| Commercial Standard Member
| Consultant Member
Full (After October 20, 2019)
Add $100 to each level above.
Rich in natural heritage and cultural tradition, Denver is a conference location you won’t want to miss!
Our 2018 Resource Expo sold out and our 2019 NAI Resource Expo in Denver is filling quickly! All booths are premium, so be sure to reserve your 2019 NAI booth before the best spaces are gone!
Why YOU Should Exhibit at NAI 2019 in Denver
- With over 700 attendees our NAI Resource Expo is the perfect venue for your company to connect face-to-face with decision makers in the professional field of interpretation, build your brand awareness and showcase your organization.
- Conference demographics: over 60% of attendees are decision makers with supervisor and management titles from city/county governments, federal and state agency, profit and not profit sectors. Working for federal, state, county, and city park services; commercial tour companies; historical and cultural sites; museums; zoos; and aquariums.
- Amazing marketing opportunity to get YOUR BRAND in front of thousands!
More reason to exhibit!
- Brand recognition on event marketing & promotional collateral.
- Company logo and link listed on our conference website, which generates over 60,000 page views and 8,000 visitors per month – that times 7 months garnishes a vast number of impressions for your brand.
- Conference registration for two attendees included fees ($1,000 value).
- We send out over 15 conference emails that go to 35,000+ contacts promoting our conference with your logo displayed on the email. This alone is an ad market equivalence of over $7,000.
- Logo recognition in November/December 2019 issue of NAI’s Legacy magazine (circulation 6,000+).
- Our conference program guide that advertises our exhibitors is handed out to 700+ attendees onsite and posted on our website.
Our Resource Expo is designed with your company in mind. We drive traffic to your booth with our special events being held in the hall.
- Two (2) receptions in the Resource Expo with a hosted bar.
- Coffee break for attendees
- Interpretation Career Fair
- Silent and Live Auction
Pre-conference opt-in attendee list