A core strategic goal for NAI is to assure the long-term financial health and sustainability of the association. In 2004 we were able to buy and renovate a home for the association through the generous support of members, a huge step toward that goal. You can help us complete the "Journey Home" of paying off the mortgage by donating to this campaign. Paying off the mortgage will save us more than $37,000 a year, and will enhance our ability to focus resources on programs, training and services. This is becoming increasingly important as the association grows and expands its training programs and concentrates on the future of interpretation as a profession.
Help us to burn the mortgage and assure a permanent home for NAI!
Many Ways to Contribute
There are many ways for you to be a part of our Journey Home!
Here are just a few ideas on how you can show pride in your profession and help your fellow interpreters by contributing to the Journey Home campaign:
- Donate below.
- Offer to match donations up to a certain amount – can be in general or from a special group, like a region, section or from a certain job description or affinity (contact Margo to set this up).
Download and start using the RoundUp App to donate change on your iPhone or Android.
- Get together with colleagues and organize a GroupRaise event in your town.
- Channel your creativity into your own fundraiser with a portion of the proceeds donated to Journey Home.
- We will be happy to also accept gifts of stock as a contribution toward this campaign (contact Margo to set up).
We are so grateful for your support of the interpretive profession, and realize that donors often prefer the total of their gift go to the cause. But your support means everything to us and we want to say thank you in some way!
In addition to a special campaign logo lapel pin, we will be creating a large mural on the wall in the lobby of the headquarters building to be made up of pavers or rectangular blocks with inscriptions in honor of donors. We will also acknowledge higher-level donors with a gift that will can be displayed.
In addition to a small token of our appreciation, public recognition for your gift will include a letter of thanks from the board; an updated list of donors in each NAI Now (monthly); and recognition in the Annual Report (unless you prefer to donate anonymously).
The national conference in New Orleans provides particular opportunities for recognition:
- Special celebration reception, second night of exhibit hall
- Introduction of donors in attendance, awarding of pins, plaques, etc.
- Distinctive name badges
- Campaign page with donors in program
Thank You Gifts
|| Campaign logo pin, journey paver, art glass award, Wall of Honor plaque
|| Campaign logo pin, journey paver, art glass award
|| Campaign logo pin, journey paver, recognition plaque, Gold Key pin
|| Campaign logo pin, journey paver in headquarters lobby, recognition plaque
|| Campaign logo pin, journey paver in headquarters lobby
|| Campaign logo pin