NAI National Conference
Registration is open for NAI 2019 in Denver, November 12–16!
For full conference details: Download the registration packet.
To register online: Click here.
Join us in the Mile High city in 2019!
Nicknamed the Mile High City for its 5,280 feet of elevation, Denver is the capital of Colorado and gateway to the spectacular Rocky Mountains. While the view from Pikes Peak may have inspired the song "America the Beautiful," Colorado is much more than just “the mountains.” Here are five reasons you should join us in Denver for the 2019 National Conference!
- From ski hats to sunscreen – Don't let the cold fool you, Denver basks in bright sunshine for most of the year!
- Home to the largest beer festival in the world, Denver hosts over 100 breweries, brewpubs, cideries, and distilleries.
- Explore a booming and diverse restaurant scene, including Denver’s oldest restaurant, The Buckhorn Exchange, which opened in 1893 and holds liquor license Number One in the state of Colorado (1.5 miles from the conference hotel).
- Denver offers more than 200 parks within the city and 20,000 acres of parks in the nearby mountains, including world-renowned Red Rocks Park & Amphitheatre (about 30 minutes from the hotel).
- With the REI Flagship store, Denver Art Museum, History Colorado, Museum of Nature and Science, and more located just a short distance from the hotel, there are plenty of opportunities to enjoy both Denver’s natural and cultural history (and present!).
We look forward to seeing you in Denver!