This 32-hour course covers:
- The history, definition, and principles of interpretation
- Techniques to make your programs purposeful, enjoyable, relevant, organized, and thematic
- How to use tangible objects to connect your audience to intangible ideas and universal concepts
After completing this course, you will have a basic knowledge of:
- The history of the interpretive profession
- The basic principles of interpretation
- Creating a program outline
- Leading a thematic interpretive presentation
You must be at least 16 years old to register.
$230 plus an additional $165 for the certificate of completion
The certificate of completion includes a complimentary one year membership to NAI. Memberships will become active within a couple of weeks of registration and will allow you to purchase webinars and other registrations at the discounted member rate. Once memberships become active, you will receive a receipt via email letting you know that you are all set up. Current NAI members will receive a one year extension on their membership.
For additional questions, please contact our Certificate Programs Administrator at email@example.com.