This 32-hour course covers:
- The history, definition, and principles of interpretation
- Techniques to make your programs purposeful, enjoyable, relevant, organized, and thematic
- How to use tangible objects to connect your audience to intangible ideas and universal concepts
After completing this course, you will have a basic knowledge of:
- The history of the interpretive profession
- The basic principles of interpretation
- Creating a program outline
- Leading a thematic interpretive presentation
You must be at least 16 years old to register.
$230 plus an additional $165 for the certificate of completion, the certificate fee includes a one-year NAI membership.
Effective July 1, 2024
We work hard to keep costs as low as possible, but in order to remain financially sustainable, we have to consider the realities of rising costs. It’s been more than a decade since we’ve made comprehensive changes to our professional development offerings. We’re doing so now to make sure that what we’re charging for our courses reflects their value in the field, and to ensure that instructors are compensated fairly.
Our new pricing structure takes effect July 1, 2024, and will reflect a direct relationship between the number of contact hours and the cost of the course. Please note that all Interpretive Guide courses include a certificate upon completion.
$600 Non-member (includes a complimentary one-year NAI membership)
$525 with NAI Member Discount
For additional questions, please contact our Certificate Programs Administrator at email@example.com.