This 16-hour course covers:
- The history, definition, and principles of interpretation
- History and importance of public lands
- How to provide great customer service
- Hospitality and communication skills
After completing this course, you will have a basic knowledge of:
- The history of the interpretive profession
- The basic principles of interpretation
- Using informal interpretation in communications
- Providing excellent customer service
You must be at least 16 years old to register.
$120 plus an additional $165 for the certificate of completion
The certificate of completion includes a complimentary one year membership to NAI. Memberships will become active within a couple of weeks of registration and will allow you to purchase webinars and other registrations at the discounted member rate. Once memberships become active, you will receive a receipt via email letting you know that you are all set up. Current NAI members will receive a one year extension on their membership.
For additional questions, please contact our Certificate Programs Administrator at email@example.com.